Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First impressions

I never intended to live in a place like this. Nothing but rain..Grey, cloudy, no shimmer of the sunlight. I can not stand how wet and cold it feels, even in a car, at home, in the kitchen, in the bathroom. Rain - everywhere. Unavoidable and visible. And the sound.. Nothing can cover the sound of those tiny, sticky, moist raindrops, they are all over, plopping.




Forks, that's how the town is called.
And hello, I am Bella, a seventeen year old girl who was obliged, forced and yet voluntarily left the brightest and sunniest place, Phoenix for the dankness.


I loved Phoenix. But circumstances got arranged in a way that I had to let my mother live her way with the man of her life, while I exiled myself to live with Charlie, my dad, in a town with a population of no more than three thousand.


The first day has been confusing, awkward in a way. News is that now I have a red truck, old, fitting me perfectly. A present for which I was willing to pay for, eventually got me to say just - thanks.


Tomorrow's the first day at school. All my anticipation is the curiosity on how significantly or trivially duller my school life can make it all.


It's annoyingly whooshing now. I'll try to get a sleep. Good night for this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment